This page contains links to AYSO Area 1-P Documents. Documents are in Microsoft Word or Excel or, in some cases, in Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) format.
Instructions for Coaches in Upper Division, All Star and League Champions Playoffs and Extra Program
2017 Upper Division Documents
- Upper Division Rules 2017 - Word and PDF versions
- Coaches in inLeague Regions (20, 70, 76 and 78): You do not need to enter player information into your rosters. Your region will have assigned your players. You do need to print out your rosters - log in, go to Coaches, Team Rosters & Admin and you can print them out. Please have the rosters signed by your Regional Commissioner. You can also print out line-up cards. Make sure you enter your team's colors and uniform numbers.
- Coaches from other Regions (19, 69, 514, 1031, 1567, 1595 and 1647): Please log in here to complete your required team info and rosters.
2016-17 League Champions and All Star Documents
- League and All Star Playoff Rules and Guidelines 2016-17 (Word version)
- Non-inLeague Area Playoff Teams - you can log in here to complete your required team info.
- Misconduct Report to be completed by referees (fill-in pdf)
- Referee Feedback Form - feedback about referees (fill-in pdf)
- Formulario para comentarios referente a los Arbitros (fill-in pdf)
- Incident Report to report injury or property damage (pdf)
- Coach Feedback Form P (fill-in pdf)
- General Feedback Form (fill-in pdf)
- Kid Zone Pledge
- Soccer Accident Insurance - National Site page with links to various forms